Hyper text narrative

 

Special-Care-Counselling-or-Youth-and-Adult-Correctional-Intervention

Special-Care-Counselling-or-Youth-and-Adult-Correctional-Intervention

A hypertext narrative by

Lili-Rose Dubé

Created with

The Virtual Writing Tutor Grammar Checker

Next

Word count: 853

Choice count: 31

Section count: 20

Image count: 20

Error count: 10

Field Related Analysis

Education : 67 matches

(adult, choice, college, courses, don, field, first, high school, intervention, school, semester, specific, teacher)

Corrections-Technology : 23 matches

(agent, centre, correction, correctional, correctional officer, counselling, intervention, youth centre)

Web development : 15 matches

(drop, field, handler, open, option, stop)

Target Structure: (3 matches)

internship (10 matches)

wage (1 match)

wages (1 match)

Next

Special-Care-Counselling-or-Youth-and-Adult-Correctional-Intervention

Let's start my story here. I have just finish high school, and I didn't know what to do. I'm lost, and I don't know what is the best decision or not you should help me find what will be my future career. I'm started to get scared, because I don't know what to do. Help me!

It was the end of high school. I wasn't sure what to do next. Nevertheless, two choices were available to me.

Choice 1 : Apply to Ahuntsic College and study Youth and Adult Correctional Intervention

Choice 2 : Apply to Old Montreal College and study Special Care Counselling.

Curé-Antoine-Labelle a school in Laval

Ahuntsic College.

After high school, I started the Youth and Adult Correctional Intervention at Ahuntsic College. I wasn't sure at first and question everything about my decision.

Choice 1 : I love it here.

Choice 2 : I'm so not sure.

Ahuntsic College

About two years.

It's been two years since I'm in this program, and I love it here. I love my teacher and I love my classe. But next years I have an internship of four days a week without the possibilities of being paid.

Choice 1 : I drop out of this program, because of the unpaid internship.

Choice 2 : I stayed in my program.

Youth and Adult Correctional Intervention

Internship.

I chose to stay in my program. I have to choose where I want to do my internship. I have two option, but I don't know with one I want to go with.

Choice 1 : An internship has a Youth Centre Counsellor.

Choice 2 : An Internship has a Correctional Officer

Internship

Correctional Officer.

I chose the internship has A Correctional officer, and I love it there! I think I chose the right things to do. Now I just need to know in with a specific field I want to work in.

Choice 1 : Dog Handler.

Choice 2 : Parole Officer.

Correctional Officer

I don't know.

I'm not sure if I made the righ decison and I question everythings.

Choice 1 : I stayed in my program.

Choice 2 : I drop out.

Decision

I drop out.

I had too many questions and things I wasn't sure about, so I just drop out, and now I don't know what to do with my life.

Choice 1 : Wrong choice go to the top.

Drop out

Unpaid Intership.

Because of this unpaid Internshipi I decided to drop out of school and start working minimum wages. It wasn't what I wanted for my life.

Choice 1 : Wrong choise go to the top.

No money

An internship has a Youth Centre Counsellor.

I chose to go with the internship has a Youth Centre Counsellor. But I'm not quite sure if it's the right thing for me. I should try to go has a Correctional agent maybe.

Choice 1 : Try the internship has a Correctional Officer

Youth center

Old Montreal College.

I chose to apply to the Old Montreal College in Special Care Counselling because everyone told me it would open me more door in the future. I have fallen two courses in my first semester at this college. I don't like it here. I don't like the courses I'm taking.

Choice 1 : I drop out.

Choice 2 : I changed program.

Old Montreal College

I changed program.

After my first year at the Old Montreal College, I decided to change program a try to go with the other one I had in mind. Youth and Adult Correction Intervention.

Choice 1 : I change program.

Sram

Dog Handler.

I apply to be a Dog Handler, but there're two possibilities for the answer I'm about to have.

Choice 1 : I got it.

Choice 2 : I didn't get it.

Dog Handler

I got it.

I got the Job!! I'm so excited! I have a new partner the only thing is that I can't have him in the house. Only in my garage.

Choice 1 : Well it's okay I'll deal with it.

Got the job

I didn't get it.

I didn't get the job. I'm sad, but maybe I should choose to apply to be a Parole Officer maybe that I will get.

Choice 1 : Try the other job.

Choice 2 : Stop there.

Lose job

Stop there.

I stop there. I decide not to go in that direction anymore. I work a minimum wage job now.

Choice 1 : Wrong choise go to the top.

Stop there

Try the other job.

I chose to go try has a Parole Officer.

Choice 1 : Try the other job.

Trying

Parole Officer.

I apply to be a Parole Officer. I think I would like it.

Choice 1 : I got accepted.

Choice 2 : I didn't get it.

Parole Officer

I didn't get it.

I didn't get it. I don't know what I should do with my life anymore I'm lost.

Choice 1 : It's over. Try again.

Losing job

I got accepted.

I have the job I wanted! Not I'm just not sure if it's the right one for me...

Choice 1 : I love it here.

Choice 2 : I quite. I didn't like it. Start again.

Trying

I love it here.

It's the greatest decision I could ever take for me!

Choice 1 : Try again if you want!

Sucess

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

About

Correction glossary